Yarra Valley Shiraz 2015
- Spiced flavours and dark berry fruits
- Dark chocolate and lifted oak nuances
- Typical cool climate Shiraz
An elegant Shiraz with black cherry and plum aromas. Subtle oak spice lifts from the glass blessing us with spiced berry, dark chocolate and oak nuances. The palette showcases dark berry fruits and subtle spice flavours, guided by well-structured tannins ensuring a long, lingering finish.
The grapes were gently crushed into open fermenters and hand plunged throughout fermentation to allow the expression of varietal and regional characteristics. The wine were aged in premium oak barriques for 18 months before careful filtration and bottling.
- 4 1/2 stars | Winestate Magazine
- 94 Points | Wine Showcase Magazine