Beechworth Shiraz 2017
- Premium Beechworth vineyards
- Bright and fresh with dark cherry, blackcurrant and raspberry fruits
- Soft, vibrant and delicate wine
An elegant yet rippling core of red, black and blue fruits lead the palate, dusted with hints of lavender and complex spice – all underpinned by subtle toasty oak. This wine presents with great fineness and length; the intense flavours carried by a graphite edge and mouth-watering minerality reflective of its granitic origins. A soft, savoury and delicate wine with youthful tension that is sure to reward with some further time in the bottle.
The grapes were hand-picked, 80% whole bunch fermentation, 20% whole berry fermentation, natural ferments, 12 months in barrel on gross lees prior to blending and bottling.
- 95 Points | Wine Showcase Magazine
- 95 Points | Sam Kim Wine Orbit
- SILVER | Victorian Wine Show 2019, class 17