Yarra Valley Cabernet Sauvignon 2012
- Harvested from 30 year old vines near Coldstream, in the Yarra Valley
- Great balance and poise
- Fine, firm tannins with a long silky finish
Harvested from 30 year old vines near Coldstream in the Yarra Valley of Victoria.
Matured in new (45%) and old French oak barriques for 16 months.
This wine delivers a bouquet of fragrant dried herbs, spice and dark fruits including mulberry, blackberry and plum. These characters continue on the palate which also exhibits chocolate, clove and spicy cherry flavours along with hints of cinnamon.
92 points from James Halliday’ Australian Wine Companion. One gold and four silver medals.
- 95 Points | James Halliday Australian Wine Companion
- 93 Points | Wine Showcase Magazine
- GOLD | 2014 Winewise Small Vigneron Awards.
- SILVER | Class 28 Royal Sydney show 2015
- SILVER | Royal Queensland Show Class 41
- SILVER | Boutique Wine Show 2014
- BRONZE | 2012 Yarra Valley Cab Sav
- BRONZE | Section 19 Victorian Wine Show. 2013
- BRONZE | Cowra class 64 ,2014.
- BRONZE | Rivernia Wine Show 2014 Class 35
- BRONZE | 2014 Ballarat wine show.
- BRONZE | Royal Melbourne Show Cl 42
- BRONZE | Cathy Pacific Hong Kong International Wine and Spirits Competition.