Yarra Valley Shiraz 2013
• Mocha and spice
• Typical cool climate Shiraz
Completed fermentation in oak before a further 14 months in French oak barriques. The bouquet displays dark berries, mocha and spice typical of cooler climate Shiraz. The palate is fleshy and opulent with intense black and red berry fruits, spice and chocolate. Fine, silky tannins frame the fruit and give the wine great length.94 points from James Halliday’ Australian Wine Companion.
- 94 Points James Halliday Australian Wine Companion.
- Silver Class 30 Winewise Small Vigneron Awards.2015
- Silver Victorian Wine Show 2014 Class 17
- Silver RASQ Class 12, 2016.
- Bronze Royal Melbourne Show 2014 class 41
- Bronze Yarra Valley Wine show 2014 Class 9