Yarra Valley Cabernet Sauvignon 2012
• Great balance and poise
• Fine, firm tannins with a long silky finish
Harvested from 30 year old vines near Coldstream in the Yarra Valley of Victoria.
Matured in new (45%) and old French oak barriques for 16 months.
This wine delivers a bouquet of fragrant dried herbs, spice and dark fruits including mulberry, blackberry and plum. These characters continue on the palate which also exhibits chocolate, clove and spicy cherry flavours along with hints of cinnamon.
92 points from James Halliday’ Australian Wine Companion. One gold and four silver medals.
- 92 Points - James Halliday Australian Wine Companion
- 93 Points - Wine Showcase Magazine
- Gold 2014 Winewise Small Vigneron Awards.
- Silver Class 28 Royal Sydney show 2015
- Silver Royal Queensland Show Class 41
- Silver Boutique Wine Show 2014
- Bronze 2012 Yarra Valley Cab Sav
- Bronze Section 19 Victorian Wine Show. 2013
- Bronze Cowra class 64 ,2014.
- Bronze Rivernia Wine Show 2014 Class 35
- Bronze 2014 Ballarat wine show.
- Bronze Royal Melbourne Show Cl 42
- Bronze Cathy Pacific Hong Kong International Wine and Spirits Competition.