Yarra Valley Cabernet Sauvignon 2016
• French oak barriques for 16 months
• Elegant red currant, cassis and herb aromas
• Complex and elegant flavours of blackberry, liquorice and spiced plums
The grapes were fermented to express their varietal and regional characteristics, then aged in premium French oak barriques for up to 16 months. Sophisticated aromas of red currants, cassis and subtle herbal notes. Elegant and complex flavours of blackberry, liquorice, and spiced plums. Fine, firm tannins frame the long, silky finish.
- Bronze Small Vignerons Show Class 33, 2017
- Bronze Riverina Show Class 5, 2017