Yarra Valley Cabernet 2012
• Great balance and poise
Harvested from 30 year old vines near Coldstream. Matured in new (45%) and old French oak barriques for 16 months. Dense plum and blackberry aromas, with hints of perfumed violets, spice, cedar oak, mint and chocolate. Delivers a core of blackcurrant, supple berry fruits and chocolate flavours with fine yet firm tannins. 92 points from James Halliday’ Australian Wine Companion. One gold and four silver medals.
- 92 Points James Halliday Australian Wine Companion
- Gold 2014 Winewise Small Vigneron Awards.
- Silver Class 28 Royal Sydney show 2015
- Silver Royal Queensland Show Class 41
- Silver Boutique Wine Show 2014
- Bronze 2012 Yarra Valley Cab Sav
- Bronze Section 19 Victorian Wine Show. 2013
- Bronze Cowra class 64 ,2014.
- Bronze Rivernia Wine Show 2014 Class 35
- Bronze 2014 Ballarat wine show.
- Bronze Royal Melbourne Show Cl 42
- Bronze Cathy Pacific Hong Kong International Wine and Spirits Competition.
- 2014 Yarra Valley Bronze Class 8