• Fine bubble, fresh and delicate
• Sherbet-like citrus, spiced pear and green apple
• Clean and pure, creamy mousse, great balance
The 2015 Prosecco grapes were picked at night and cold-pressed immediately to retain fresh, delicate aromas and flavours. Showing a fine bubble bursting with freshness this Prosecco has aromas of fresh lemon, spiced pear and green apple with hints of spring flowers. The palate displays fresh, sherbet-like lemon and lime and subtle orange blossom characters along with hints of nuts and sourdough. It is clean and pure with a soft, creamy mousse and great balance.
- Gold Sydney Royal 2016 Class 47. 95 points
- Equal Top of category Winestate Magazine
- Bronze Riverina Show Class 34, 2016