Heathcote Shiraz Viognier 2014
• Classic Heathcote black fruits, chocolate and spice
• Great vibrancy of fruit and spice
• Soft tannins, full flavoured – fresh and bright
Shiraz and Viognier were co-fermented to retain brightness of aroma and freshness of flavour. Classic Heathcote aromas of black fruits, chocolate, spice and earthy undertones. The palate is full-flavoured and fleshy with soft tannins, finishing with length and balance. There is great vibrancy of fruit and spice; so expressive of both region and variety.
- Top Gold Riverina Wine Show 2015 Class 25
- Silver Class 10 RASQ 2015
- Bronze Class 134 Cowra 2015