Barossa Valley Shiraz 2012
• Dark fruits and plums, chocolate, spices and toffee
• Full bodied, vibrant, approachable
• Soft tannins
Sourced from two vineyards on the floor of the Barossa Valley this wine displays aromas of plum, ground coffee, cacao, hints of vanilla and dark fruits. The palate is full bodied with beautiful acidity and soft tannins that makes it extremely approachable. Flavours of plum, chocolate, spices and toffee make you want more.
- Trophy and Gold Medal RASQ Class 12, 2016
- 95 Points Wine Showcase Magazine.
- Silver Cowra Class 132 ,2015
- Bronze Royal Melbourne ,2015
- Bronze Riverina Show Class 30, 2016